MAYS LANDING — Scholarships are available for new and current students of Atlantic Cape Community College. Last year, Atlantic Cape awarded more than $628,000 through more than 100 different scholarships that encompass a variety of majors, interests, residency requirements and veteran status. Financial need is not required in order to be considered for many scholarships. The application deadline is Friday, Feb. 8 and applying is easy through the online application process.
Scholarship applications include:
- Mayor Don Guardian’s “A New Beginning” Scholarship, awarded to Atlantic
- PR Council of Greater Atlantic City Scholarship for journalism majors
- Moeller Family Scholarship and the Marie Romano Scholarship for nursing majors
- Andy J. Scholarship, A & R Mack Scholarship, Ashley A. Masters Scholarship,
Mary Trombetta-Pessagno Scholarship and Baucus & Co. Scholarship for business majors
- Cape May National Golf Club Scholarship open to all majors
- Frances M. Zaberer Scholarship for culinary arts majors
- Samuel A. Donio Scholarship for education majors
- Dr. Martin Marino Scholarship for psychology majors
- Galloway Township American Legion Post 430 Scholarship for veterans
- Gerri Black Creative Writing Scholarship for English or communication majors
- Jamie Crescenzo Scholarship for criminal justice majors
The Student Scholarship Application can be completed online at ww.atlantic.edu/scholarship. Application requirements vary by scholarship and a brief essay or letter of recommendation may be required for consideration.
Scholarship recipients will be notified in April and are invited to attend Atlantic Cape’s Scholarship Recognition Ceremony on Tuesday, May 21.
For additional scholarship information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 609-343-5082
or 625-1111, ext. 5082, or email email@example.com. In Cape May County, call 609-463-4774, ext. 5082.