Local businesses have stepped up to donate masks and other supplies to help AtlantiCare care for the community through the COVID-19 pandemic over the last week.
“We have had a number of businesses reach out to us to offer masks and other supplies,” said Barbara Young, assistant vice president, Supply Chain. “These organizations and their employees and their families are also impacted by coronavirus. We are so grateful for their generosity.”
These companies include:
- Atlantic Cape Community College School of Nursing, Mays Landing
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, Pleasantville
- Calvi Electric Company, Atlantic City
- East Coast Roofing and Siding, Mays Landing
- Friedrich & Dimmock, Millville
- GreenLife Energy Solutions, Egg Harbor Township
- Mainland Veterinary Hospital, Somers Point
- Massett Building Company, Pleasantville
- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, Pleasantville
- Pinky’s Nails (multiple locations)
- Viking Yachts Yacht of New Gretna
Organizations wishing to make a donation of masks or other supplies, can call 609-272-2400.
Young urged everyone to follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the New Jersey Department of Health in preventing spread of coronavirus, including practicing social distancing and calling their care providers before visiting any medical facility.
For more information, call the AtlantiCare Access Center at 1-888-569-1000 or visit www.atlanticare.org.