Thrilling Thursdays includes free movies on the beach between Granville and Huntington avenues at 7 p.m., behind the Martin Bloom Pavilion. Rain date is Friday (no rain date on Aug. 7).
Every Thursday in July and August are free beach days with no beach tags required. Local businesses offer sidewalk sales and the Margate Community Farmers Market is held from 8:30 a.m. to noon at Steve & Cookies By the Bay, Monroe and Amherst avenues.
This year’s movies will be shown on a digital screen and are subject to change or cancellation.
Social distancing guidelines must be followed.
Here’s the movie lineup for this summer:
- July 9 – Captain Marvel (PG13)
- July 16 – Toy Story 4(G)
- July 23 – Mamma Mia Here We Go Again (PG13)
- July 30 – Avengers Endgame (PG13)
- Aug. 6 – Aladdin (PG)
- Aug. 13 – Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs & Shaw (PG13)
- Aug. 20- Frozen II (PG)
- Aug. 27 – Solo: A Star Wars Story (PG13)
For more information, see margatehasmore.com.