Vanessa Vettori’s greeting card reflects the uniqueness of this holiday season.
Cooper Levenson holiday cards supports ‘Let Us Eat – Please’
ATLANTIC CITY — Six area students will see their artwork professionally published in holiday cards sent by Atlantic City-based law firm Cooper Levenson.
The firm’s annual holiday art contest encourages students to engage in the arts, and underscores Cooper Levenson’s support of charities in the communities it serves.
The holiday cards noted that, in lieu of corporate gifts, the Atlantic City office will contribute to Let Us Eat – Please, Inc., a charity formed by the firm’s founding partner, the late James L. Cooper.
The following winners were chosen from the hundreds of entries submitted:
- Anthony Abrams, a 7th grade student in the Evesham Township School District
- Bailey Kurtz, an 8th grade student in the Port Republic School District
- Jack Beranato, a 5th grade student in the Hammonton School District
- Molly MacAvoy, a 6th grade student in the Hamilton Township School District
- Vanessa Vettori, a 6th grade student in the Evesham Township School District
- Yaritza Cisneros, an 8th grade student in the Egg Harbor City School District
Student winners receive a $50 gift card. The students’ teachers also receive a $100 gift card to use for art supplies.