Free online events begin this week with a program or two every day.
- Monday, noon – Meatless Mondays: What do vegans eat? Have fun learning with Vance Lehmkuhl from the American Vegan Society
- Monday, 7 p.m. – Try out Qi Gong, with a live meditative movement class
- Tuesday, noon – All about Beekeeping with Rutgers’ Mike Haberland
- Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. – Life in a Salt Marsh for kids! From the Wetlands Institute
- Wednesday, 12:30 p.m. – find out what how the Brigantine Green Team’s Active Awareness program combines wellness and Earth care
- Thursday, 1 p.m. – See what happens to recycling collected in Atlantic County with a live virtual tour of Mazza Recycling’s state of the art processing facility.
- Thursday, 6 p.m. – Find out how to prevent lead poisoning with Kelly McLaughlin’s Taking the Lead on Lead presentation
- Friday, April 9 – Kids of all ages can wrap up the first week with a presentation from Woodford Cedar Run
- Friday, 6:45 p.m. – Screening and panel discussion of “Twelve Tenacious Invasives,” a great video produced by the Galloway Environmental Commission that introduces some of the tough local invaders, along with native alternatives.
There’s actually more, so visit acua.com/earthmonth and sign up for updates.