MAYS LANDING – Atlantic County Prosecutor William E. Reynolds today announced promotions in his executive leadership team. All the professionals selected for promotion were recognized for their experience and diverse backgrounds, which will further strengthen the prosecutor’s commitment to service.
- First Assistant Prosecutor Erik Bergman, formerly served as Chief Assistant Prosecutor of the Gangs, Guns and Narcotics Section.
- Executive Assistant Prosecutor Richard McKelvey, formerly served as Chief Assistant Prosecutor of the Trial Section.
- Chief Counsel to the Prosecutor Mario Formica, formerly served as Deputy First Assistant Prosecutor of the Appellate-Civil Litigation Section.
- Deputy Chief of County Detectives Patrick Snyder, formerly served as Captain of County Detectives and Commander of Atlantic County SWAT.
- Director of Community Outreach Raymond Royster, formerly served as Victim-Witness Coordinator.
- Victim-Witness Manager Patricia Hayek, formerly served as Supervising Victim-Witness Advocate.
Chief of County Detectives Bruce DeShields will continue to serve in his current role.